INS provide an Integrated Online Services solution which combines the on-line Microsoft services with a security services for web, desktop and e-mail protection. These Integrated Online Services are designed to give an organisation streamlined communications with high availability, comprehensive security, and simplified IT management.
When a company subscribes to one or more of the services, it will connect to a service which combines the interactivity of on-premises client and server applications with the flexibility and scalability of web-based services. Because all the services are hosted, it reduces the need to maintain IT servers and systems on site. Many organisations today are moving to this SaaS, “software-as-a-service” model, because it decreases the need to manage hardware and software.
Key components of the Integrated Online Services comprise;
- Integrated Online Management Portal: user portal for service management and monitoring
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange: for email and calendars
- Hosted Microsoft Share Point: for shared workspace and file sharing
- Hosted email anti virus and anti spam
- Hosted web content filtering
- Hosted desktop and laptop virus and malware protection
Simple to use and to manage, the Integrated Online Services offer reduced costs and increased flexibility compared to on-premises or dedicated deployments. This solution once implemented into a company via our project management and integration team, will deliver rich and reliable functionality, with no upfront investment with costs continually flexed by the number of users and the applications that they utilise.